Extend your trailer hitch receiver opening so that you can clear your spare tire when using your hitch-mounted bike rack or so that your trailer won't hit a rear-mounted propane tank when you make sharp turns. Powder coated steel resists rust.
- Hitch extender extends trailer hitch receiver opening from the rear of your vehicle to avoid obstacles
- Get extra clearance for your trailer
- Clear your slide-out camper with an extended overhang
- Mount your bike rack without having to remove your rear-mounted spare tire
- Constructed of durable steel
- Resists corrosion with black powder coat finish
- Requires hitch pin and clip or hitch lock (sold separately)
Please note: The limiting factor is the capacity of your hitch. Using this extension will reduce your hitch's weight capacity by 35 percent.